Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Break is Here!

Today is my last blog post before Thanksgiving break. Technically, I already started vacation but I had some free time today so I thought I'd write a blog post.

On Saturday, Gabe came over for most of the day. :) He's so cute! <3 Sean arrived soon after lunch. I went into work around 5pm. It was a great night at work for me. :)

On Sunday, I did the slides for the songs and such. Mr. Kidd preached Ephesians 2:8-10 and his sermon was called Not of Yourselves. It was great! I recommend you listen to it at some point.

After church, basically all the teens went over to the Almquist's house to hang out. Shannon is dogsitting the Almquist's dog and so to keep him (the dog) from getting lonely, she is living there too. Sean made a yummy macaroni and cheese for lunch. We sang songs and played Apples to Apples and just hung out all afternoon.

Monday morning, Sean, Billy, and I met Mr. Estes and Kenan in Freeport. Mr. Estes showed us how to get to the guy's house and then showed us what to rake. After Mr. Estes left, Kenan, Sean, Billy, and I got to work! About five hours later (with a few water breaks and a lunch break) we finished raking Dick's (the guy who owns the big yard) yard. We helped him get the porch furniture inside his attic and then Nick, Kenan, Sean, Billy and I checked out the British Goods store in Freeport. It was really cool! After a little while, we said goodbye to Kenan and Nick and then drove to Panera Bread.

When we got to Panera bread, we ordered some food, picked our seats, and then Dan and Garrett showed up about 10 minutes later. We all talked for awhile. We laughed so much! I have such hilarious friends! :D

Sean drove me to my YEA! class and then he went back to Panera to hang with Billy, Dan, and Garrett again.

At YEA! we each took turns going up in front of the class and having the class ask questions about each other's business ideas. It got everyone thinking about their business ideas and such. Class ended about a half an hour early so I talked to my classmate, Sam, about photography for awhile and then I left. Sam is a really great photographer and we could potentially become business partners.

After Dad picked me up, and we went to the Almquist's house for supper. I had supper and then talked to Sean and Dad about business stuff for awhile.

We went home and watched an episode of Psych and then I went to bed.

ABBEY IS COMING HOME TONIGHT! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment