Friday, November 9, 2012

Mini College Field Trip and a Haircut!

Yesterday morning, Mom and I went to go pick up Billy from class at Central Maine Community College. On our way, we stopped at Central Maine Christian Academy so I could give Dan a poster for Toad of Toad Hall, my soccer uniform, and a few other things and so Dan could give me my air cast, my soccer pictures and such. After our "swap" and after Mom and I picked up Billy we went home for a few minutes to pack some schoolwork and snacks.

Mom, Dad, Billy, and I headed to Kennebec Valley to get a tour of Kennebec Valley Community College. Once we got there, we talked to our tour guide (CJ) about Billy attending KVCC to become a Physical Therapist Assistant. After talking for awhile, CJ took us on a tour of the school. It's a pretty small, but cool, campus. :) After he finished the tour we went back to his office, talked a bit more, then went to the lounge area to see Rebecca and Mrs. Richards. When we got to the lounge, Rebecca and Mrs. Richards introduced us to a fellow classmate and friend of the Richards named Josh. :) All of us (except Josh) went to the school's cafe and had lunch together there. I had a delicious chicken burger with cheese and honey mustard on it and some french fries on the side. Tucker had Algebra class so he came to lunch kind of late. During we had a great time talking and catching up with the Rebecca, Tucker, and Mrs. Richards! :D

After lunch, Rebecca and Tucker had to go to class and we had to get to Augusta for a tour of Capilos.

When we got to Augusta, we were a about a half hour early for the tour of Capilos so, we went to Barnes and Noble for a bit. Just as we were heading out, we discovered that Michael and Petra were studying in the cafe at Barnes and Noble. We quickly gave hugs, said hello, talked a little bit, hugged again, and then we headed to Capilos.

When we got to Capilos, we had to wait a few minutes until Anthony was available. Once he was available, he came out to greet us and then took us into a little conference room. Anthony told us all about Capilos and how it worked. It sounds super fun and exciting! He gave us some paperwork for applying to Capilos and then he gave us a tour of the school. It was really cool! After the tour, we headed home.

Soon after we got home, I walked over to Bethany's house and got my hair cut. :D My hair was getting really long but too heavy to handle so I had Bethany cut it about shoulder length. It's great!

Before..

And after!

No comments:

Post a Comment