Thursday, September 15, 2011

1/3 Done!

Dad and I are going to be putting together our church's directory with family pictures and all! On Sunday I'll be taking everyone's family portrait. I'm working on making a back drop right now. So far, I've gotten one half of it dyed. I have to dye the other half and then sew them together. So, I'm about 1/3 done.

If you haven't noticed, I am learning to be a photographer. I absolutely love photography! I have alot to learn with photography though.

Here are some pictures I took this summer.

4th of July!

This is a view from a tiny window at the top of the Washington Monumont.

This is at the bottom of the Washington Monument. The sunset was beautiful.


This is a fountain in NYC. I'm not sure why it's sideways.

Best drink ever! This is in D.C. I'm not sure why it's sideways.

No comments:

Post a Comment