Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Nephews are the Best!

We just officially joined Free Grace Presbyterian Church! Last night, we met with the elders and Pastor Per. I'm really excited. Free Grace is real nice and a small church. Free Grace has really good hymns and songs on Sunday mornings, prayer meetings once a month and "Digging it Deeper" studies on the sermon every Wednesday night.

Tim brought Gabe over so we could babysit him while Tim worked and Angie went to a massage in Freeport. Mr. Gabester has LOTS of energy and is very adorable! Since he's two years old he can say two to three word sentences. I love listening to him talk! He's going to be and is a smart kid!

Gabe likes to laugh at his Auntie.

Yesterday, I had the day off from Soccer. That was nice because I got to take my time on my school, catch up on my email, hang with Gabe, and relax around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment