Thursday, September 8, 2011

Introducing Me

For those who don't know me already, I just realized I never really introduced myself! Hi, I'm Colleen. I'm 16 years old. I'm homeschooled and I always have been homeschooled.

I'm a Christian. I attend Free Grace Presbyterian Church.

My favorite sports are Ultimate Frisbee, Soccer, and Softball. I'll play pretty much any other sport (there's no guarantee I'll be good at it though) as long as it's not football. I'm not really a football fan. I don't really follow any professional sports teams but I consider myself a Red Sox fan and I sometimes enjoy watching professional Tennis. My Dad is a HUGE fan of Tennis. In fact, if you play, or, have played Tennis at some point in your life, I'm sure Dad would LOVE to play some Tennis with you.

I have 4 older siblings and no younger siblings. My oldest brother is named Tim and is married to Angie and they have one son named Gabriel, and a baby girl due to be born in October. :D My oldest sister is named Abbey and she is a junior at The King's College. My sister Shannon is the middle child and she is taking a CNA class in Auburn. My brother Billy is actually my twin who is older than me by a minute. My parents are fantastic people. Dad has his own business called The Geekteam where he builds websites. My Mom is a RN and works at CMMC. I also have a pug named Doug and he's adorable and has QUITE the personality. I am so blessed with the family I'm in. I love them VERY much! <3


I have a mini photography business that my dad helped me start. I've had some big and lots of little photography "gigs" here and there. I've done a small wedding, and I took pictures at a First Communion and Confirmation at the Basilica in Lewiston, sports team pictures, portraits for SMASH, I did our previous church's directory and I'll be doing our current church's directory in two weeks, and some people have asked me to do their Senior Pictures. It's alot of fun but I couldn't have done it with out my Dad's help!

This is a song I like that sort of relates to this blog post. It's called Introducing Me by NIck Jonas.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I do know you!!!! haha But I'm looking forward to reading your blog, and getting to know you more...speaking about sports we really need to get together and have a game of ultimate....last time I played was when you guys came to visit us!

    ReplyDelete