Thursday, September 29, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies!

Today, I have a game against Gardiner. :) I can't wait! I just LOVE soccer games. I hope we win! We've only won one game so far. Last game we didn't do so well the first half, but we did really well the second half. I hope we can play that well for the whole game today! I had a really good practice yesterday so I hopefully I'll "play like I practice" today.

Today is also one of the my soccer team member's birthday! I baked her some chocolate chip cookies! Here's the recipe...

4 sticks of margarine
1 1/4 cup white sugar
1 1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
Mix.
3-4 eggs
Mix.
4 1/2 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp salt
Mix
2 cups of chocolate chips
Mix.
Preheat oven to 375. Bake for 10-12 minutes.

This is a double batch so if you have a small family you may want to split the recipe in half.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I read the 4 sticks of margarine before I saw that is was a double batch!! haha! I was thinking WOW THAT IS A LOT OF MARGARINE!! I did like the 2 cups of chocolate chips part!

    ReplyDelete