Wednesday, September 14, 2011

First Victory!

We won yesterday's soccer game! The score was 2-1. It was our first win! Mackenzie scored both goals with fantastic assists from Allison and Kelly, I believe. Awesome job, ladies!

I played left defense that game. :/ I don't really enjoy defense. Especially when I get subbed like 3 times... I normally play midfield or offense and play almost the entire game. Oh well, I hope Coach changes her mind and puts me back on offense or midfield.

Last night, when I came home from my game Tim, Angie, and Gabe were at my house. :D That was a delightful surprise! Tim was doing some work for Dad and Angie and Gabe came to visit while he worked. Gabe was very entertaining. He is also starting to talk alot more. Such as, "Auntie draw?", "Auntie have boo-boo.", *Gabe pressing two Easy buttons at the same time* "Easy big!", "Pop-pop sit.". Gabe would also make certain animal sounds like a monkey or a dog and he likes to say "Hi!" alot.
This is my nephew Gabe and I! He's telling everyone in the room, "Auntie dance! Auntie dance!".

No comments:

Post a Comment