Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Various Things

I have a soccer game at Mt. View (Thorndike) today. It's about two hours from Leavitt Area Highschool so it's going to be a VERY long bus ride. Plus, it's rainy today. Tomorrow is supposed to be the only clear, sunny day of the week and it's the only day I would actually want it to rain so I can go to SMASH. Oh well. :/

On Sunday, I took family portraits of most of the families in our church because Dad, Shannon and I are making the church directory. The backdrop I dyed and sewed turned out very nicely!

I really like this song Rolling In The Deep by Adele. She has a really good voice!

Where do they come up with these music videos? Some of them make no sense.
This song also reminds me of some of my friends at Deerwander because we sang it alot in our cabin.

No comments:

Post a Comment