Friday, September 16, 2011

Here Comes Fall!

Sniffly noses, hoodies, jeans, fuzzy slippers, and flannel shirts. It's that time of year again! It's beginning to get cold outside. Soon the crisp fall smell will come and the leaves will start to change colors pretty fast. There a few places here and there where the leaves are already changing colors.

My favorite things about this season are the crisp cold smell in the morning, the leaves changing color, the fact that I get to wear jeans and hoodies, it's the perfect time to take pictures of people because the background is really nice, SMASH starts, Soccer games, and Fall means that Winter is approaching! :D

The downsides of Fall are that it's too cold to go swimming, I won't see summer for about 7 months, the sniffly noses, it takes longer to get ready to go outside, and raking leaves.

3 comments:

  1. Cool days, cozy drinks, and flannel shirts--autumn is definitely in my top 4 favorite seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, can't forget about the cozy drinks! I'm drinking a mocha right now actually. Hahahaha! Mine too. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top 4 favorite seasons . . . haha! :) I love these things about fall too, Colleen! I don't think I'd ever be able to move some place like . . . Florida.

    ReplyDelete