Thursday, September 22, 2011

Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cookies

Last night, I made these peanut butter filled chocolate cookies for my soccer team's pasta dinner tonight. I had made them once before with a slightly different recipe, but I couldn't find that specific recipe. These cookies are REALLY good. They're liked baked Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.  So, if you love peanut butter and chocolate combined, this is the cookie for you! :D My family loves it. Although, my Dad would prefer just pure chocolate.

It's pretty rainy today. I'm curious to see if we'll have practice, and if practice gets cancelled if we'll still have our team pasta dinner.

I don't know about you, but I absolutely LOVE listening to the Cello! If I could, I'd learn how to play it but I don't know anyone who teaches it, and if I even have the time to pick up and play a musical instrument. There is a band called the 2CELLOS and they are FANTASTIC Cellists!

This is a video of Welcome to the Jungle by 2CELLOS. It's REALLY cool!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness colleen!!! those sound divine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm a chocolate purist, but if you're going to defile chocolate, peanut butter's a good choice. The world is a better place with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in it.

    Very cool cello music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna: Mmhmm! You should try making them sometime.
    Dad: Woohoo! Cool! Glad you agree, Dad. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried making those cookies last night! They were awesome! Thanks for the recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete