Tuesday, March 6, 2012

And Thus Ends SMASH

SMASH is now over. :( It's nice to not have to stress as much but I miss my friends and the fun times we have acting together. But as Pastor Sam once put it, "SMASH may be over...But the friendships will last forever.".

The performances went really well! I'm now looking forward to the cast party on Saturday! :D It should be lots of fun. My family and I are going to be an hour or so late to the cast party because we're celebrating Shannon's birthday with the Leachs and maybe Aunt Debbie that afternoon, but that's okay. :)

Mr. Rob with Petra and I before our character transformation.
Corrie, me, Colin, Anna, and Millie got to keep the signs from part of the set.
This is Cast B.
This is a less organized picture of Cast A.

Mr. Rob with Petra and I after our character transformation! For some reason, Blogspot won't let me put this picture next to the "before" picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment