Friday, March 16, 2012

French Twist

I discovered another lady who does good hair tutorials on Youtube. Her channel is LuxyHair. She uses hair extensions in alot of her videos so I can't do most of her hairdos, but some of them are really good, easy, and pretty hairdos! Today I did a French twist. Mine is a little messy because I have layers and I didn't put too much effort in the hairdo because it's just to keep my hair out of the way while I do school. :)


I love her accent!
Next time I do it, I'll try and make it neater.

Tomorrow, I'm going to try and do another one of her hairstyles. It's kind of on the fancy side of hairdos but since I have layers it'll be more a cool messy do.

I don't think I can do a double knot so I might just do single knot and improvise with the rest of the hairdo.

2 comments:

  1. http://nutshellinmaine.blogspot.com/2012/03/just-for-you.html you should look at the hairstyles at the end of this. :) we have to have Victorian Era hairstyles for a play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niiice! Those are pretty! How'd you do them?

    ReplyDelete