Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Huge Heat Wave

Today it's supposed to be even warmer than yesterday! It'll probably get to around 80 degrees. Tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer, then on Friday it's supposed to get back down to the 60s, and then on Saturday it's supposed to get down to the 50s and possible snow! The Maine forecast is never boring. :)

Last night I wanted to try a certain method on curling all my hair. It turned out really pretty! I didn't put any hairspray in my hair so they curls drooped down pretty fast. I woke up this morning with a little curl still left in my ends though!
Here's a picture of the curls tousled and headband of mine with a pretty pin pinned to it.
I sectioned my hair into for parts; the left side, right side, top, and back of the head. I curled the back first, and I sectioned that section into two sections. For the sides I curled away from my face and I did the curls closest the back first. For the top I sectioned it off about two or three times because I wanted to make these curls the prettiest because they would be seen the most. After each curl I tried to pin the curl (still coiled up) to my head or close to my head so the curl could cool curled and not droop. I couldn't pin them very well at times.

Lets Make It Up does a really good tutorial on how to curl hair. :)

1 comment: