Monday, March 19, 2012

Sunburn in March?

Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL day! The temperature reached almost 80 degrees at one point. After church, some of us teens talked outside because it was so nice out. When almost everyone left the church we decided to go out for ice cream with the Kidd family and Pastor Per and his family. Pastor Per drove some of us to his house and then we walked down to Dairy Treat and met the rest of the group there. It was rather busy so it took us awhile to get our ice creams. I got a hot fudge milkshake, so pretty much a chocolate milkshake.

When we were all finished Dad, Calvin, Shannon, Billy and I went home and quickly changed into athletic clothes, grabbed a sandwich, picked up Pastor Per and Kyle at their house and drove to an athletics field in Topsham. There we met Anna, Emily, Josh, Mr. Simmler, Adam, Parker, and like five other people from Cornerstone to play Ultimate! I had SO much fun! We played for over two hours. It. Was. Awesome! I'm rather sore and a little sunburned today though. Ultimate frisbee is so worth it though!

Today I tried out a new hairdo! I need to practice it a bit more but, I like the messy look.
The front.

The back.

I got the hairdo from LetsMakeItUp.

No comments:

Post a Comment