Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Various Hairdos

Yesterday, after my shower, I did a single French braid down the middle of my head, then, tucked  the end of the braid up and into the bottom of the French braid. I didn't take picture but I found one online that looks just like how I did my hair.

This isn't my hair but it looked just like it.

I get almost all of my hairdos from LetsMakeitUp. She has really awesome videos and LOTS of ideas for doing hair. Today I'm wearing one of the hairdos from "5 Styles for Wet Hair in Under 10 Minutes". It's the one with the two Dutch braids and one French Braid. Here's the video:

Today I have an evaluation appointment with the Oral surgeon. I'm going to be getting my wisdom teeth taken out soon. :/

2 comments:

  1. I really like those! I'll have to try the one with the 2 dutch braids and the french braid! Also the one with the two braids tied in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you should check out more of her videos. They're really good and easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete