Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dandy March Weather!

The past few days have been really beautiful outside! Last Sunday it got up to almost 80 degrees! Yesterday morning was so nice that I decided to do most of my school outside at the picnic table. :) I ended up doing all of yesterday's schoolwork done outside, except my blog, of course. I think I'm going to do my Geometry and History outside today. Homeschooling is stinkin' awesome!

This morning, Shannon let me do her hair. I did the same hairdo I did on myself yesterday, but she didn't want any loose hair so I just put all her hair into the fishtail braid. It was rather messy but she said she still liked it. :) It's hard to do tight hairdos on her because her hair is really thick and straight. I wish I got a picture of it but she had to go in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment