Thursday, March 1, 2012

Great Success!

I apologize for not blogging in such a long time. I've been really, really busy with SMASH.

We've had a successful three performances with Cast A! I had multiple people I didn't know and people I did know think I was a boy! Which is a good thing, because I was playing a boy. People said I played a great "retard", "dufus", "idiot", and many other things that fit George Seacoal.

This is me as George Seacoal. The picture was taken by Adam Simmler.


Since I'm in both Cast A and and B I had two crunch weeks.  Crunch week for Cast B just ended. We were supposed to have a performance tonight but it got snowed out. We get the day off today and then we perform tomorrow night and Saturday afternoon. I think a day off is very much needed! One cast member got the 24 flu and so it's a good time for her to recover and rest and the other cast members to rest so they're less likely to get sick.

Today, I did school and I'm going to just relax and take my time on doing chores and various things for SMASH. I can't wait for tomorrow's performance though! :D

2 comments:

  1. bahaha! that's great! I'm glad your performances went well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Thanks! You can still come to tonight's or tomorrow's show, if you want!

    ReplyDelete