Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Nice End to a Nice Visit

Last night we had Casey, Jenna, Jessi, Jolie, Corrie, Brenna, Mr. and Mrs. Donahue over for Billy's homemade stir fry and steak fries. Before supper was served Corrie drew a tattoo on me with a sharpie. It looked really cool!

This is a picture of the "Asian flower" Corrie drew.
Isn't that awesome! Don't worry, I'll never get a real tattoo.

Corrie also drew a heart on my forearm, a black and red sun on my other tricep, and the word "Dork" on my ankle. I washed the "tattoos" off except the "Dork" tattoo.

Brenna let me try out some hairdos on her. That was lots of fun! She has really pretty, long and curly hair; perfect for hairdos!  I want to get my hair to around her length but, with layers, of course. Otherwise, I think my hair would be too heavy because my hair is rather thick. Her hair is probably to her hips. Okay, I don't think I can get my hair that long, but I'll try! :) I've got about a foot to go! :P

Billy's stir fry and steak fries were delicious! The fries were a tad too spicy for my taste but most everybody still liked them. Jolie made some DELICIOUS chocolate chip and peanut butter chip cookies for dessert. We all talked and laughed lots and lots! Around 9pm, I think Casey left, and then Mr. Donahue, Mrs. Donahue and Brenna left around 9:30pm or 10pm, I think. Jessi, Jolie, Corrie and Jenna hung out for a little bit longer and then all but Jenna left. Jenna stayed and talked for a little bit longer and the she left around 10:45pm or 11pm, I think.

Abbey went back to college this morning around 11:15am. I had a great visit with her and last night was a great end to her visit. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment