Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lovely Weather!

It was SO beautiful outside yesterday! After school, Jenna, Billy and I went to Planet Fitness and worked out for an hour or so. Jenna and I mainly worked our arms and abs. When we got back we went for a walk and Billy did a few uphill sprints with a weighted vest.

I apologize for not blogging yesterday, I completely forgot. :/ Anyway, the Cast Party last Saturday was a blast! I miss everyone so much already! I think my favorite parts of the cast party were when we first arrived because I got "mugged with hugs", when the whole cast watched the Cast A DVD trailer and both cast's pictures that Adam put together, and playing Do You Love Your Neighbor. Do You Love Your Neighbor was SO MUCH fun! We have some hilarious and witty people in our cast. One time Abbey got asked, "Do you love your neighbor?", and she said, "Yes... But I do not love anybody wearing a fake tux!". Nick was the ONLY person wearing a fake tux (Abbey picked on him on purpose) so he had to get up. But then Shannon got Nick's attention and asked him to ask her if she loved her neighbors. Shannon said, "Yes, but I do not love anybody who currently goes to college in New York City!". So Abbey was the only person who got up. Abbey then asked John if he loved his neighbors and he said, "Yes, but I do not love any sisters of a girl who is currently going to college in New York City!". So, just Shannon and I got up. It was rather hilarious!

Tonight, we are having Casey, Jenna, and the Donahue family over for Billy's homemade stir fry and to just hang out. It's going to be very fun! Today is our last full day with Abbey for quite some time so we're going to make the best of it.

2 comments:

  1. Aww. I'm bummed that I missed such a great cast party, but I'm so glad it was that much fun. AND I missed Abbey being here?? Bummer! Give her a bear hug for me! : D

    ReplyDelete