Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bald Mountain Hike

Sunday morning, Bethany and Kayla came to our church! I was SO happy to see them. I hadn't seen them since Deerwander.

After church, a bunch of us teens from Free Grace (including Kayla and Bethany)  drove to Bald Mountain and then hiked it.

Kyle, me, Jason, Billy, Shannon, Gracie, Gavin, Bethany, Connor, Kayla, Millie and Calvin at the top. Photo credit goes to Mrs. Almquist.

Kayla and I after church. <3

Mrs. Almquist and Gracie.

Up, up, and up!

The view from the top.

Gracie and I.

A stream at the bottom of the mountain.

Fall is here.

Meti and Shannon.

Me, Kyle, Jason, Connor, Bethany, and Millie.
It was a lot fun! Some people didn't make it to the top though. :( After the hike, some of us stopped at Dunkin Donuts.

I have a job interview today!! I'm just a tad nervous! After my interview, I have a soccer game against Grace Christian Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment