Tuesday, September 11, 2012

No More Leavitt Soccer

I really enjoy playing soccer. Watching soccer is pretty fun, but it's nothing compared to playing it. I made Leavitt's girls Varsity Soccer team this year along with about 20 other girls. This past weekend I decided to quit because I was hardly getting any playing time. The soccer practices were really beneficial but when a game came along, I didn't get to play at all or for a few minutes in the second half of the game. I understand it's hard to have 20 girls on a team and get even playing time and yet still do well in the game. I just didn't feel like I was making much of a contribution to the team. Now they have one less player which means there might be more playing time for the other girls. :)

I'm going to try and join Central Maine Christian Academy's soccer team but we're not sure if they take homeschoolers or if they have room on the team. Dad called the school and is waiting on a call back from the soccer coach. It would be really, really cool to play for them because I would get to play against Sean and Josh on the Coastal Christian Academy, Libby and Colin on Temple Academy, and Erin against Windham Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment