Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cheesy Egg Muffin

 Yesterday morning, I tried making a breakfast idea I saw on Pinterest. It turned out pretty good but I still have to do it a couple more times to perfect it. It's basically a cheesy egg muffin inside a "ham muffin holder" with bacon in it. First off, grease your muffin pan, then place half slices of ham in each muffin tin. You need one egg per muffin tin. I made four egg muffin things so, I whisked four eggs together with some cheese, cooked bacon, and pepper, dispersed the egg evenly and then baked them in the oven for 10 or 15 minutes at 350 degrees. You can try putting sausage and/or veggies in them too.

Tonight I have a game against Windham Christian Academy! I'm really excited because Erin, Matthew, David, and Maria are on that team. I have a feeling we're pretty equally skilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment