Friday, September 14, 2012

Victory!

I had my first game with Central Maine Christian Academy yesterday! It went really well. :) I got plenty of playing time. We won with a score of 9-3 (or 4, I can't remember). I got one of the goals. :) It was lots of fun! The last goal of the game was scored by our goalie. He punted the ball and it bounced once over Dan's (a guy on my team) head and then over the goalie's head and into the goal. I felt bad for the other team. :/

Today, I get to call Sedgley Place to schedule for a job interview. I'm nervous but really excited! Yesterday, Dad went to Sedgley Place to get a few gift cards for some friends and he talked to the owner (Dad makes their website so he knows the owner already) and she said she is looking for some one to be a hostess.

No comments:

Post a Comment