Friday, September 28, 2012

Sedgley Place and Soccer

Yesterday, I didn't go into Sedgley Place because Corrie was training and I'm not sure if I'm ready to start working without some one telling me what to do. I still need to memorize the tables. Sue didn't want two hostesses training in one night. I'm going in tonight though. :)

I had soccer practice yesterday! It was really fun, even though we only had 8 people show up. I'm rather disappointed that I can't make it to tonight's game. They're playing an easy team though so it's not too bad. I'm going to try and request every Tuesday and Thursday off from Sedgley Place so I can make it to the rest of my soccer games.

I'm sorry this post isn't super exciting. I should think of a good topic to blog about sometime. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment