Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Exciting News!

Yesterday afternoon, my dear friend Corrie called me a told me she got a job as a hostess at The Sedgley Place! We're going to be co-workers! I'M SO HAPPY! :D She starts training on Thursday. I might be working that day if it's busy. If it's not busy then, I think, I'll be working Friday and Saturday.

Last night, we won our game against Windham Christian Academy. :) The score was 5-2. I scored one goal, Dan scored two, and Caleb scored two. :) David (a family friend that was on the other team) scored one of the other team's goals. It was a really fun game! I went head on against David, Erin, and a little bit of Matthew. So far, I've scored a goal every game I've played for Central Maine Christian Academy. I have gotten a total of 6 goals. One goal against Living Waters, two goals against Grace Christian, two goals against Temple, and one goal against Windham Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment