Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Some of God's Beautiful Timing

About a week ago I quit Leavitt soccer and joined Central Maine Christian Academy's soccer team. Instead of playing soccer 5 days a week, atleast 2 hours a day, I have soccer games twice a week and they start later in the day. That gives me more time to do school, and more time for other things such as a job. :) I also really like my team. We may not be as skilled in some areas, but I have so much fun! We had a game in the rain yesterday and we beat Grace Christian Academy. The score was 10-0. I scored two goals, one goal I scored was on Joey.

Yesterday, I went for my job interview and I got the job! I am now a hostess at Sedgley Place! Praise the Lord! If I was still playing soccer for Leavitt, I probably wouldn't have gotten the job because I wouldn't have been available enough. I start training tomorrow evening. I'm super excited! God's timing is/was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment