Monday, October 22, 2012

Another Wonderful Weekend

On Friday, I got a letter in the mail from The Chamber of Commerce  saying that I got accepted into their Young Entrepreneurs Academy! I'm a bit nervous and pretty excited! :D

I got called off of work Friday night. I was pretty happy about that because I got to go to Angie's Girls Sleepover. It was alot of fun! I haven't eaten that much junk food in so long! I got there early because Gabe was at our house and Tim needed Gabe to be home before the girls started to show up so he could take Gabe to Giants of Faith and then to a friend's house for the night. After Tim and Gabe left, and all the girls showed up, Angie introduced me to them. I think all the girls knew each other beforehand because they go to Poland Baptist Church. After awhile we watched Finding Nemo.When Finding Nemo was over, we went downstairs for a little bit and then we went back upstairs and listened to Shannon give a talk about handling guys in a Christian sort of way. When Shannon was done her talk, we got into PJs and figured out where everyone was sleeping and then we went back upstairs and watched October Baby. October Baby was SUCH a good movie! It had me crying alot but I totally recommend it! After October Baby we all brushed our teeth and then went to bed.

The next day Allison and I talked for awhile until breakfast was ready. Angie made delicious Cinnamon Bun waffles, blueberry waffles, and bacon! We had whipped cream, strawberries, maple syrup, and cream cheese glaze on our waffles. Such a yummy breakfast. After breakfast, Shannon had each of us put a question on a little piece of paper and put those questions in a jar. Shannon, Sarah, and Angie took turns answering the questions. The questions varied from serious guy questions to what their favorite color was. It was pretty interesting!

After awhile Tim and Gabe came back. Gabe was full of energy as usual! :) Shannon took Gabe for a walk while Tim and Angie clean and Allison and I talked. Once Shannon got back, we played with Addie and Gabe for awhile until it was time to leave.

In the afternoon, I just relaxed and read The Hobbit. I went into work at 5pm. While I was working Pastor Sam, Mrs. Richards, and Rebecca came over for supper. I was rather disappointed that I missed seeing them. I got home from work around 10pm. I think it was a pretty night at work. :)

On Sunday we went to church. Pastor Per preached on The Definition of Marriage. It was great! You can listen to that sermon or any other sermon that Pastor Per has preached on here.

After church Millie and Grace came home with us. We quickly ate lunch and then we drove to Mt. Ararat to listen to Mrs. Almquist play in an Orchestra. It was really cool. I liked the second half better though. After the concert, Millie, Grace, Billy, Mom, Dad, Kyle, Jason, Mrs. Almquist and I ate some free snacks and then we left. 

Billy, Mom, Dad, and I ended up having supper at the Kidd's house. It was SO good! We had mashed potatoes with chicken, or beef and onions, or veggies. For dessert we had apple crisp with Kevin's home made whipped cream. We left soon after we finished dessert because we had to get home and Skype with Abbey.

No comments:

Post a Comment