Friday, October 26, 2012

Congratulations to Coastal Christian School!

The MCSSL soccer championship game was SO intense! Pretty close to the beginning Temple scored a goal, and then later on Coastal scored a goal! It stayed tied for the rest of the game and so they did 15 minutes of overtime. Still, no one scored. About 10 minutes into the second overtime Josh (from Coastal) scored the winning goal! It was SUPER exciting! We were cheering for Coastal and I also cheered for Libby and Colin who were on Temple. That was one of the best soccer games I've been to in such a long time! Congratulations, Coastal and great job Temple! I took a bunch of pictures but I don't have time to go through and edit them all today. Hopefully I can post a few on next Monday's blogpost. While we were at the game we saw Kenan (he got a ride with the Phillips), Micah and his family from SMASH (Micah was on the JV team for Coastal), the Doughty family, and the Tracey family!

After the game, Mrs. Hughes had the brilliant idea that we (Sean, Mr. and Mrs. Hughes, Millie, Billy, Dan, Garrett, and I) go out to eat somewhere. We decided to go to Ruby Tuesday in Topsham and meet Shannon, Mom, and Dad there. We all laughed SO much that night! It was a really great time! :D A big thanks to Garrett for driving Millie, Billy, Dan, and I to the game and to Ruby Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment