Thursday, October 4, 2012

Soccer Pictures and No Ice Cream

I found out right before we got our soccer pictures taken that Caleb (one of my team mates) is home schooled too! I thought that was pretty cool. :) For the team picture, I was in the back row! :) I'm usually too short to be in the back row but I wasn't this time. Gabby and I were the only girls tall enough to be in the back row. Just as Mom and I started to drive away from the school, it began to rain. Perfect timing for the pictures, maybe?

Last night, after Bible study we all hung out for awhile and then drove to Sundaes. We were going to treat Pastor Per to ice cream for his birthday but Sundaes was closed! :( We thought it closed at 9pm but it closed at 8pm that night. Oh well. :/ It's the thought that counts, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment