Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pasta Dinner Tonight!

Tonight I am having my soccer team over for a pasta dinner! It should be fun. :) So far I think there are five guys (Buck, Dan, Garret, Nathan, and Seth) coming, maybe two girls (Cassidy and Gabby) and another guy (Brandon). Millie, Grace, and Kevin are coming too. :) After the pasta dinner we are all going to head over to Leavitt and watch Billy's last high school soccer game. It's going to be really awesome! Billy's whole team is going to have mohawks, I believe. :D Last night I shaved Billy's hair so he could have a mohawk. I'll be taking pictures of his game tonight so there should be pictures posted tomorrow. :)

This morning I made pumpkin waffles for breakfast! They were pretty good except the ginger was a little strong.

2 comments:

  1. Those look super good... but where did you get crystalized ginger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked up a substitution for the crystalized ginger. I think is was an 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger for every tablespoon of crystalized giner. But I honestly don't think you need the extra ginger.

      Delete