Tuesday, October 30, 2012

YEA Orientation!

Last night I had orientation for the Young Entrepreneurs Academy (YEA!). It's going to fun! I'm going to learn a lot, it's going to be a challenge and I'm definitely going to be pushed past my comfort zone. It'll be good! Hopefully by the end of the school year, I'll have my own business running! I already have my own photography business but it doesn't really run well. Next Monday, we're going to have a pizza party, get a tour of Lewiston/Auburn's USM and maybe get our YEA! student ID badges. Later on in the year, we'll take field trips to various businesses, and such. Eventually we'll prepare a business plan for our businesses, and present our businesses at a trade show. It'll be intense.

This is my class. I don't know all their names yet though.


I still have a cough from a month and a week or two ago. I can't wait for it to be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment