Friday, October 19, 2012

Freeport Fun!

My team and I won our game last night! The score was 7-2. :) It was really fun! I scored a goal too! Caleb and I are tied for the second most goals on the team. We both have scored 7 since we started playing for Central Maine Christian Academy. Dan has us beat by many more goals. I'm not sure if he has even bothered counting them anymore. 

After my soccer game last night, I quickly showered and got ready to go to Freeport. Around 6:30pm Pastor Sam, Mrs. Richards, Tucker, Rebecca, and Corrie picked me up. When we got to Freeport, we ordered some food at Johnny Rockets. While we were waiting for our food, Tucker went and looked for Malia and her three friends from Gordon College. Once he found them he brought them to Johnny Rockets so we could finally see and hug Malia and meet her friends! Her friends are Ken, Cailey, and Ryan. Malia, Tucker, Ken, Cailey, and Ryan went back outside of Johnny Rockets and continued their shopping. Tucker came back to Johnny Rockets and ordered a milkshake until Rebecca, Corrie, and I were finished eating. Once we were done eating, we looked at cool hats and then we eventually found Malia, Ken, Cailey, and Ryan. We all hung out in L.L. Bean for quite some time. Pastor Sam and Tucker both bought something and then we said our goodbyes and left. On our way home, Tucker, Corrie, and I talked in British accents. I must say, they've had a bit more practice than I have. 

Rebecca: "How about you guys talk about raccoons?"
Corrie: "Oh! I like raccoons!"
Me: "Really? 'Cause I don't."
Tucker: "Yeah, I don't either."
Corrie: "Why not?"
Me: "Because they get into things they're not supposed to get in to."
Tucker: "I shoot raccoons. I put a bullet in a gun and I shoot 'em when they get in to things."
Corrie: " Really? Well, I guess I don't like them when they get in to things that they aren't supposed to get in to."
Tucker: "I don't like little kids when they get in to things they're not supposed to do either... I don't shoot them though!"
Everyone except Rebecca said these things in a British accent so it was a rather hilarious conversation! This was only a small part of our conversation. We talked about vegetables, kangroos, pasta, Mcdonalds, the fact that Corrie doesn't like chocolate and quite a few other random things. It was a rather hilarious car ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment