Monday, October 15, 2012

My Weekend.

Saturday morning, I made Pumpkin Scones for Kyle's birthday. Around 11:30am, Dad and I went and picked up Billy from class and then we went to the church and ate lunch until Mrs. Crawford showed up. Millie and Grace showed up soon after that. We painted and taped around the windows of the church. We left around 2:45pm because I had to get home and get ready for work.

When we got home I quickly got ready for work and then headed off to work. Work was pretty good! Getting the seatings ready in time is a little hard. Corrie and I did the veggies for upstairs and downstairs. It was really fun! :) I worked for about 6 hours. Corrie and I got home around 9:30 or 9:45pm, I think. Corrie and I gave each foot massages after work. :)

After a little while, Mr. Donahue picked up Corrie.  Millie, Grace, Shannon, Billy and I talked for awhile and then went to bed around 11pm, I think.

The next day, we got ready for church and then left early so Millie could practice the piano with the music team and so Dad and Shannon could greet everyone that came into church. Church was really good. Pastor Per preached on The Power Of Marriage (you can listen to it here). He talked about submission and how the problem about your relationship is yourself.

After church, Millie, Grace, Kevin, Connor, Meredith, Gavin, and Evie came over to our house. We ate chips, drank soda, and talked until around 2:15pm. We all squeezed into our van and then drove to the Almquist's house for Kyle's birthday party. Originally, we were going to play Ultimate Frisbee but it was cold and rainy outside so we ate lots of yummy junk food and watched The Avengers. We paused part way through the Avengers, sang Happy Birthday to Kyle and then ate a delicious chocolate M&M cake that Mrs. Almquist made and a yummy apple cake that Pastor Per made. SO GOOD! :D After the movie was finished, Meti, Erin, Matthew, and Kyle's friend Gabe all left. The rest of us stayed and talked for awhile. Pastor Per picked up a few boxes of Little Caesars Pizza and some crazy bread. :) Soon after we finished eating pizza, Shannon, Billy, Evie and I left. It was a good party. Thanks, Kyle, for inviting us!

On our way home we dropped Evie off at her apartment. When we got home, I clean up the kitchen from breakfast and lunch/chips and dip. Billy went to bed, Shannon began to study and then Mom, Dad, and I listened to the sermon again. It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment