Thursday, October 11, 2012

Billy's Last Game

The pasta dinner turned out to be lots of fun! :) Dan, Garrett, Brooke, Buck, Nathan, Seth, Millie, Gracie, and Kevin showed up a little after 4:30pm.  We all ate and talked until about 5:20, and then we drove to Leavitt.

When we got to Leavitt, we found a place at the bleachers and then stood there for awhile because the seats were wet. Erin, Mr. Doughty, and Shannon met us there. Billy, Ben, Christian, and Brandon got special recognition because they were seniors. I took pictures of them but Shannon has the computer with the memory card reader. Maybe I can post them in tomorrow's post.

The game was very rainy and intense! Billy's team lost 3-2 though. :( I had a really fun time with my soccer team. Shannon and I both agreed that they are all really funny. :D

Tonight my team plays against Coastal. They're the best team in the league. We're third best. Normally, I wouldn't be too worried but Dan (our best offense player/top scorer) sprained his ankle so I don't think he's going to play at all. :( The exciting part is that we get to play against Sean and Josh. :) After the game, we're having Sean and his parents over for supper. Today is also Mr. and Mrs. Hughes' anniversary so I'm feeling really honored that they're coming to our house for supper. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment