Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Soccer Career is Over

We lost our soccer game last night.  :( I believe the score was 8 or 7-0. I wish we got at least one goal. Oh well! Great job, Temple Academy, and good luck with your championship game against Coastal tomorrow! I think I did pretty well personally...Just not good enough. :P Now soccer is all over for me. :'(This soccer season was SO much fun and I am so thankful for the team I was on. :D

Elayna, Douglas, Mrs. Estes, Kenan, Linnea, Catherine, Diana, Martin,  Mr. Phillips, John, and Henry all came to watch Colin, Libby, and I. The Burbanks were there to watch Libby and Colin play too. It was really nice to see everyone and get hugged after losing my last game. After we talked for a bit we all headed over to the Estes' house. Billy, Elayna, and I got to ride in Douglas' sweet, red sports car! :D

I got this picture from Google. This is what Douglas' car looks like.
When we got to the Estes, we had tea and just talked for awhile until everyone arrived at the Estes' house. When Dad and Kenan arrived, I quickly got my stuff out of the car so I could change out of my muddy, sweaty soccer clothes.

For supper we had delicious tacos! A big thanks goes to Mrs. Estes for having so many people over and having the food ready so soon! During supper I talked to Kenan and Mr. Phillips about Sedgley Place and what I do there. After supper we had yummy brownies that Mrs. Libby made and chocolate chip pumpkin cookies that I made. Kenan, Colin, Libby, Elayna, Douglas, Billy, and I all went downstairs and played pit for about 10 minutes and then Dad, Billy and I headed home. It was SO good to see the Estes. I hadn't seen them since, like, August!

No comments:

Post a Comment