Friday, October 12, 2012

Billy's Mohawk and Senior Night

For Billy's Senior night almost his entire team had mohawks. It was pretty cool! I shaved Billy's head Tuesday night so he could have a mohawk too.

The front of Billy's mohawk.

The side of Billy's mohawk.

 Here are a few pictures of Billy and the other seniors about to give flowers to their parents. The rain kind of ruined their mohawks.
From left to right: Christian, Brandon, Ben, and Billy.

Mom and Dad coming to Billy.


Happiness.

Christian and his parents.

Brandon and his parents.

Ben and his parents.


All the pictures turned out blurry because it was rainy and we had bad lighting. But I kept a few of the decent ones.

  
Billy and a Nokomis player.
Last night we had a game against Coastal. We lost 5-0. It was pretty disappointing. Dan had a sprained ankle and Caleb showed up half way through the second half and Blake never showed up. :( I really want to play Coastal again when Dan is up to it. Billy is playing for my team today so that'll be cool! I'm working tonight so I won't be there..Unless I get called off.

No comments:

Post a Comment